Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Single Parenthood

So, I've been too busy for sitting down at a computer to do much of anything except send an occassional quick email. This is due to the fact that schools are on holiday for a month here and I've been living with three young ladies. They have been a joy and blessing to my life but have kept me extremely busy. I have a new respect for single mothers.
These three young ladies come from the slum that I work in and wanted to come and visit my home. This weekend visit turned in to them deciding that they wanted to spend the holiday. Since I have the space and they are old enough I decided that it would be ok and fun.
We've enjoyed doing things like watching movies on my laptop, their first trip to the lake to eat fish, their first pizza and cheeseburgers, first time swimming and today the first trip to the zoo.
Anyway, this was just a quick update to say that I am still online but at a reduced rate for the time being.

No comments: