Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

God Is Still God

Disappointments come in life. I've recently been faced with probably one of the biggest disappointments in my life.
About three weeks ago, I received some devastating news. Totally disappointing news. I was told to wait three weeks for another test and a definite answer. Great! Three weeks of waiting. Three weeks of going back and forth from resignation to the fact things weren't going to go as hoped to accepting it. Loss of hope is shattering so I kept clinging to whatever little hope I could find.
Finally, the three weeks ended and the news hadn't changed. The results were the same. At this point, I cried. Cried because now there seemed to be no more hope. Dreams were lost. I began to question God. Why? How could You let this happen? Weren't You there? Why didn't You fix it?
But, in all, God is still God. He allowed it to happen because He knows what He has planned for me. He was there all the time. He will always be at my side. The why I may never know. I just have to trust that my life is in His hands. His timing is best. He knows what is best for me. He loves me. I am His child.
HE IS STILL GOD AND HE IS STILL IN CONTROL.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry Cari. will pray for you. love you!

Unknown said...

sorry Cari. will pray for you. love you!