Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

6 Months of Life With Jurnee

I haven't done a very good job at keeping everyone updated..... on so many things...... school....life.....Jurnee......life......  You get the point!  I haven't put up a single picture of Jurnee since I announced her arrival!  
Today, Jurnee turns 6 months old so thought I'd share with you glimpses of our life with her!  

In November a couple of days after Jurnee was born

December..... getting ready to head out
I am already living up to my name Jurnee!

January......please don't disturb me while I'm sleeping!

February..... already wanting to be on the move.....  
See her foot up in the air.... I think she's wanting to swim!

March......just hanging out with Mom at home

April.......got to make the most of lunch!  
It wouldn't be fun unless I got to play with it!

   
May......  I already need my computer time! 

May 18........ I'm 6 months old today!


No comments: