Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Happy First Birthday Joelee!

I can't believe I'm this far behind in blogging.......  I've got to get consistent.  (Maybe some day).  But, seriously, I just got kinda stuck after Jurnee's birthday and have done nothing on here since...... meaning I've got a lot of catching up to do!
Like Joelee turning 1!
Here's Joelee from 7-12 months:

June 2013



July 2013  I love my auntie Alice!  And it was my first trip to the zoo.  Notice the monkey walking around loose behind me!



August 2013  With my biggest sis Jackie.  I think she's pretty cool!



September 2013  I love both of my big sisters!  I want to do whatever Jurnee does!



October 2013..... Let's just say I'm a nonstop bottle of energy!


This was the morning of my birthday!  As previously states I'm in constant motion.  Notice, I have no fear and met with some concrete recently.  



November 2013  I turned a year old today!  I wasn't so into the cake, though!


We love our baby Joelee and are so blessed she's a part of our family!

No comments: