Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Jurnee!

A year with Jurnee!!!!!!  Time has gone by so fast.  Just seems like yesterday that we were bringing her home from the hospital.  She's brought so much joy to our lives.  She loves going for walks with her daddy, playing with her big brother and sister, and swimming with her mama.  She's got her daddy's good nature, his ability to keep a conversation going, and is as friendly as he is!  She's adventurous like her mom willing to try new foods, loves being outside, and of course, anything to do with water!  

We arrived at the hospital at 8:30 p.m. and Jurnee was born at midnight.  She's not stopped going since.  She's always on the move.  She's walking (although wobbly) and prefers going at full speed rather than just walking.  She prefers to spend her days outside watching birds and the big kids play.  We can already decipher when she's saying bye, ball, baby, and quack, quack!  

We're looking forward to what God has in store for her life and feel so blessed that God chose us to be her parents!

Here's a look back at the last few months:  (I didn't get photos in June as that was when our house was broken into and life was just a bit crazy.)  Click here to see the first six months!

July- getting ready to go to church.  
Yes, I know I'm dressed for Christmas but if I waited for December, it would be too small!

August- so glad my big sister lets me borrow her bear to nap with ! 

September-  I really, really love the water!

October-  We spent Independence Day at the lake.
I loved being near the water!

November-  It's my birthday!  I'm a year old!

No birthday party would be complete without my first taste of cake!


I loved it so much I swiped a piece from a friend's plate.
By the time I finished I was decorated in cake.  It was everywhere-
all over me, in my hair.  I even shared some of it with Daddy's shirt!
 

No comments: