Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Three Year Old Boys

Three year old boys are too funny to me. They make me laugh, especially when they are acting like grown men. For example, today my friend's three year old boy kept us entertained while I was visiting at her house. He made sure I had tea and bread to eat, even telling me how many spoons of sugar I should put in my cup and then stirring it for me. Later, he decided to go outside to ride his bicycle. While riding he decided to put a heap of dirt on the back of it. When his mom told him that he would have to wash it before putting it up, he looked at her with all seriousness and told her, "I'm going to wash it, of course." As if to say, "duh, why would you think I wouldn't wash it before putting it away." Then when it was time for me to go, he told me, "Don't go. It's much too early for you to go." He reminds me of a little old man.

No comments: