Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Disappearance

It seems I've disappeared from this blog........  When I first started it, I was pretty good about posting fairly regularly.  Over the last couple of years, it seems the rate of posting has been on the decline.  Why?

At times I just don't have much to say.  Not that there isn't anything to talk about or new stories to tell.  I just get into a funk and don't want to share.  Sometimes my heart feels shattered.  Sometimes I'm torn between being open and keeping myself closed.  Sometimes I think that what I want to say is too boring or I can't say it eloquently enough.  Other times I'm frustrated.

One of the things that has pushed me to blog less is that when I started this blog it wasn't so much about ministry.  It was a way to keep up with friends who are now scattered all over the world.  We figured instead of emailing each person individually, at least we could have the highlights of our lives posted on our blogs for all to read.  It would be a way to keep up to date with each others' lives- who had gotten married, who had a baby, adopted a baby, deaths, frustrations, joys, tears, etc.

Somehow though, I think I've gotten so caught up in Vision of Destiny and talking about Vision of Destiny on this blog that it's lost its meaning to me.  There's been so much that has gone on in my life over the last couple of years that's never been shared.  Jackie and Yosam are growing up......  Jurnee is almost a year old and I've hardly shared her life here at all......  Funny stories of day to day life........  Thoughts that have been thought...... Prayers that have been prayed.......  So much that hasn't been shared.

I'm hoping that as I try to start back blogging, I'll find it fun again.  I'm hoping that you guys will get to see more and more glimpses into my heart and life.  More pictures!  Hopefully I'll just get back into the habit of blogging again!

No comments: