Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Roommates That Don't Pay Rent

I think I may have mentioned that I found an apartment here and my roommate and I have moved in, although we are still lacking quite a bit of furniture. I haven't yet got my bed but it is in the process of being made. So, for the time being, my roommate and I have been sharing a room.
Frequently, one of us has to wake the other one up because of the sound of small critters chewing on things. Since we don't know what they are chewing on and don't want it to be something important, we have to get up at various hours of the night to start hunting for the critter to be killed. These critters who seem to be many are small rats that have taken up residence there before we moved. My roommate and I both agree that we don't want anything living there, however small, that doesn't pay rent. Hopefully the rat terminator will come soon and kill them as well as their even smaller friends, the roaches.

No comments: