Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's A New Year




Happy New Year!  Love this little girl that loves to make cute funny faces!

A lot to say but instead of just rambling on, I'll let you enjoy the pictures and if you have time, I recommend this blog to read: www.livesayhaiti.blogspot.com  The post that is called repairable.

So glad that our lives are repairable, circumstances are repairable.  So glad that God can redeem and repair even the most broken lives!



I don't know about you, but I'm so ready for a new year.  I would love to say (and believe) that it will be a hundred times better than 2012, but I don't know what 2013 will bring.  However, I am sure that in 2013 we will see opportunities to grow in faith and love, that God will work many things for our good, and that Jesus will be with us every single moment of every single day!


No comments: