Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sleep Deprivation and a Christmas Recap

OK, so if you've ever had a newborn you understand sleep deprivation!  Joelee is the most peaceful baby.  However, she doesn't believe in sleep (during the night).  We've had a couple of all nighters where she just decided she wanted to hang out ALL NIGHT LONG!  Love her though!

Anyway, the sleep deprivation has made my mind work not so well.  I'll do things like ask where my phone is and I'll be holding it in my hand.  Of course, Jackie thinks this is HILARIOUS!

The latest humor coming from me due to lack of sleep was while we were eating lunch after church on Sunday.  We were sitting in a booth eating pizza.  I was on the outside and Jackie was in the middle.  About half way through lunch she told me she wanted to go to the toilet.  I knew she didn't have to go that bad and could wait.  It just sounds gross to me to go to the toilet in the middle of lunch.  So, wanting to tell her that people don't go to the toilet while eating lunch, I instead said, "They don't go to the bathroom while eating the toilet."  She fell out laughing.  After realizing what I'd just said I also laughed until I cried!

Hopefully I'll be getting more sleep soon!

I realize I didn't put up photos of the kids opening up their Christmas gifts........  Here are a few!  We were so excited that Alice spent Christmas with us.  She's such a gift to our family so it was nice to have her spend such a special day with us.








No comments: