Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Poo Poo, Blankets, and Dogs!

No, this post isn't about a dog that poops and uses a blanket!  This is really more just to remember the funny things that Jurnee says and does.  I need to be keeping up with what the kids do, say, etc.  I know some day I'll be forgetting it (or which child was it) and want to have a place where it's recorded.

So, while I don't have pictures for these stories, I at least want to have them written down!

Dogs
Well, it's really one dog, and a puppy at that!  The guards got a puppy.  Jurnee likes snapping her fingers and "shouting" for the dog to come to her.  Of course, when the dog gets near her she wants to shout and run the other way.  However, she really likes the dog, and often will let us know she wants to go down to see the dog!

Blankets
Jurnee is already a wonderful, caring big sister to Joelee.  If I set a blanket down near me, she'll pick it up and give it to the baby- or at least to me and then demand that I put it on the baby!

Poop!
Jurnee is learning to talk and one of her favorite words at the moment is poo poo.......  AT least she says it at the right time- either right before she goes or right after (so that you can change her diaper and get her out of it as fast as possible).  This evening she even got her changing mat and laid it on the floor for us, said poo poo and laid down on it.  Funniest thing ever!

So, while not any profound writing in this post, pictures, or even anything amusing to anyone else, just moments that were funny to me that I don't want to forget!

No comments: