Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Count Down

I can't believe it's about to happen. I've been dreaming of this moment for years and it's just a couple of days away!
Since getting the legal documents, life has been amazingly busy. I didn't realize how much I still had to do and how much I had procrastinated. I think the procrastination was due to disappointment but still it was procrastination. This means I'm running around like a mad woman now trying to get everything ready.
However, I love being busy. It brings a sense of accomplishment at the end of each day when I can look back over the day and see what all I got done. Also, it makes me sleep much better. For the last few nights, I've actually slept all the way through the night, something that hasn't happened in quite a long time.
So, the countdown continues to the day when several little people will begin school for the first time in their lives. For the first time in their lives, these young people will be assured of nutritious meals and shoes on their feet and an education that hopefully will change their future circumstances.

No comments: