Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Protection in the Delay

It seems things are finally moving forward again, or at least that's what I've been told. I met with the attorney again yesterday. He's in the process of sorting out the mess that was previously made while trying to register the school. The mess which wasn't made by him. Thank God for attorneys!
He was very straight forward and laid everything out for me. He told me what had to be undone and what to expect on the way forward. He was also very direct in how to go about working with certain people.
I was shocked and some of the information he shared with me but very grateful that it came to light now rather than later. God really knows how to protect us. I was very frustrated and disappointed with the delay in starting the school but am so thankful now that it was delayed. I really think God's hand was in it, showing me some things that needed to be seen clearly before the beginning. If they had come to be known later, it could have been much worse.
So, on a more cheerful note, he thinks things will be completed soon. I should have all the paperwork in my hand LEGALLY by the end of this week.
For those of you that read this blog, please pray for me over the next few weeks regarding some decisions that need to be made:
- regarding the school
-regarding work relationship issues that need to be dealt with- pray that they will be handled with wisdom and discernment and that relationships will remain intact
-protection for me- the last month I've really felt the enemy working around me.

No comments: